Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blunderful World

      I should have done this a long time ago: chronicle the series of blunders committed by the Aquino administration. I'm not a supporter of the President. I never campaigned for him and in small gatherings I in fact, may have campaigned against him.
     But when he came to power with an overwhelming mandate from the electorate, I was one of those who said "okay let's give him a chance."  And then it began, the series of bungles that make the Keystone Cops look honorable, forcing one senator to compare the administration to a college student council (this should have offended youth leaders).
     I will try to retrace these errors, if only to prove that I'm not making all these up. I encourage all of you to supply me with information I may have missed.
     This administration promised us change. I'm still waiting for any clue that they are doing something along that line.

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say: I saw your blog today - and I.LOVE.IT! From the get go, I never supported Penoy's campaign, primarily because I didn't (and still don't) believe that being a great person/leader (and yes I'm referring to Ninoy)is a hereditary trait.

    Thanks for compiling the blunders of his administration so there's something to show the self-righteous yet incompetent people comprising his Cabinet/administration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not sure if this qualifies as a Penoy-blunder: http://ph.news.yahoo.com/mb/20101219/tph-ph-in-uproar-over-error-filled-peso-020e1c8.html.

    I just thought to follow the precedent that GMA-critics set before: If it happened during a particular president's administration - it must be that president's fault.

    ReplyDelete